Compilation of RPG Therapeutics Presentations
Here is a compiled list of panels, presentations, Q&A sessions, interviews, video, audio, and related media, on the topic of role-playing games used for therapy and education.
Listed in reverse order from most resent to oldest:
- CHAT LOG - #RPGNET Q&A on & . -
- ARTICLE - Michael Tresca 3 part interview of Hawke Robinson, founder of RPG Research & . -
- AUDIO - 73rd Annual World Science Fiction Convention Panel -
- AUDIO - WorldCon 73 / Sasquan Panel -
- VIDEO - WorldCon / Sasquan Panel -
- VIDEO - Seattle Children's Hospital, Washington State Therapeutic Recreation Association (WSTRA) 16th Annual Conference, Presentation on - "The Therapeutic and Educational Uses of Role-Playing Games (RPG) as Intervention Modalities for Individuals and Groups from the Therapeutic Recreation Perspective" Certified by the American Therapeutic Recreation Association (ATRA) for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) -
- VIDEO - Zombie Orpheus Entertainment's, Creators of "The Gamers", Journey Quest" and other movies. ZoeCon II -
- VIDEO - Presentation on the use of Role-playing games to aid in the recover of brain injury clients for Eastern Washington University course on Recreation Therapy for People with Disabilities -
- VIDEO - Live-Action Role-Playing (LARP) as Therapy - Google Hangout Panel - "LARPing as a Form of Therapy" - - with Dr. Sarah Lynne Bowman, Chris Shell, Jamie Metzger, & Hawke Robinson. Hosted by Kristin Brumley of "Stay in Character".
- List of 3 Autism Spectrum Example Program Plans -
published Oct 04, 2015 03:53 AM, last modified Oct 04, 2015 03:53 AM